Monday 28 November 2011

Okay, so this is cool.

Generally, I repel technology. I hate it. Yet, I am truly excited at the prospect of blogging. I have just started blogging (if you hadn’t guessed) and so far have managed to write ‘my favourite books’ into the ‘my favourite music’... gap, box? Hmmm maybe I'll get better at this technology thing. No, probably not. I don’t even know what to write in these blogs what shall it be stories, some sort of online therapist? No I think I’ll prattle on about something unimportant and make some monotonous observations about life. Maybe I’ll just stick to reading important people’s blogs and making witty comments.

My spelling is also atrocious so don't expect any awfully long words out of me and apologies for any spelling/grammar mistakes I will ever make. I repent.


Well here goes nothing,
Stay Fearless

No comments:

Post a Comment